So much has changed for me in the last year and although I have not been writing blogs I continue to read, watch and learn from the dedicated. With changes to my job and life ambitions constantly in motion, I am grateful that friends, family and lipstick have always been close.
Real life working on a graduate scheme with responsibilities that put you out of your comfort zone on a daily basis gets you asking questions and thinking 'what next?' Everything is happening very quickly, kind of like when you go to Boots and all cosmetics are 3 for 2!
9 eyebrow products later and it's like what was the point?
Innovation is so important right now. More than ever with so many cosmetics and brands that are sub-brands of other brands' brands mean that one individual reason to buy is enough to seal the deal on a purchase. I'm going back to basics - lipstick on, learnings on, guys and girls it's on.
Speedy Nails
Reason to buy?
- No more smudges
- Colour range to die for this spring
- 2 coats, 3 max
- Shine finish
- Less than £4
The Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Range - for the reasons above these 3 nail polishes are my go to's at the moment. Move over Rimmel's 60 second, I'm partial to this formula and adore the finish. The colour although not extensive as Rimmel's quick drying range, features the colour of the moment with clever names.
From left to right: Eat my Dust, In a Heart Beat, Pit Stop with the final polish being my absolute favourite. I'm constantly looking for neutrals so I do not feel too dramatic or child-like at work. The days of pretty pinks and fierce reds are behind me this season, its about the skin tone tones, the neutral tones and the subtle colours in the form of pastels.
Tell me the one reason you bought you're last nail polish?
I'm intrigued.
Love G
x
No comments:
Post a Comment