Monday, 21 July 2014

IMATS LONDON 2014

For years I envied those with IMATs hauls and make-up frivolity but on June 29th, I made it!!




Ladies and Gentlemen, these are my purchases from my first IMATs.
I will not be reviewing any of the products in this post as I want to get a proper use out of them before I make any opinions to share. Enjoy!
Venturing with my friend Aimee as my companion aka ENABLER, we hit Nars first, where the buzz was already hectic and product was from display to basket fast! Baskets are dangerous as you fill them so I just used my hands to obtain my Nars treasure. The staff was so lovely despite the crowds and I hope to meet some of them again in future!

30% off Nars


Gift Set - Black&White Eyeshadow Duo, Mascara, Black Pencil Liner, Make Up Remover
Nars Multiple in Palm Beach, wanted Maldives after a sales assistant tried it on me but it was sold out :(

Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Brazil - beautiful copper and bronze perfect for summer and football passion urged the splurge
I also bought my Nars Bronzer in Casino as I get darker in the summer and this is parfait. 

1.5 hour queue to get my Nyx fix

from left to right:
Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Natural (smells insanely good)
Matte Lipstick in Strawberry Daiquiri
Butter Gloss in Peach Cobbler (sounds so yummy and what i actually wanted)
Soft Matte lip cream in Amsterdam
Xtreme Lip Cream in Buttery Nude
Eye Pencil x2 in 923 Copper & 925 24 Karat (match Nars Brazil shadows perfectly)
Blush in RED


Make Up Forever Eye Products EXTREME


 free lip product with 3 items bought


Sepia eyeshadow palette, all colours I can and will wear. Blue pop under the eye, naturals across the lid = instant summer look with minimal effort.

Eyeliners:
Black, Brown, Taupe, Navy, Green, Purple, Cream
Longlasting and great for waterline. Obsessed with the browns for smudged base too coupled with my By Terry Ombre Blackstar eyeshadow sticks.



  Brushes, because it is always a good treat for your make  up to buy them a good companion

 Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. 
Ever since I was like 14 and started watching xsparkage on youtube I have wanted this. Black Dhalia, layer it to make it darker. I will always love a vampy red lip. Intense and admirably imperfect is the best look to have with a dark lip.

A few from the day



 

 I hope you enjoyed, please ask questions and stay tuned for me to highlight the worth whiles, hits, misses and damn right WHYS!

I love make-up, I love how something so small generates great satisfaction.
However this is enough for a lifetime, but do not worry I SHARE!

Love 
G x


No comments:

Post a Comment