There are 30 colours in the new range: a mixture of matte and shimmers that are divided into 6 colour groups: browns, pinks, purples, blues, greens and neutrals.
without flash
with flash
The colour range is fresh with beautiful brights and iridescent neutrals. It is also to see more matte shades infiltrating the market perfect for more the more mature, the professionals and those who like some muted drama.
with flash!
without flash
The way in which these eyeshadows are infused with a community trade ingredient called Marula Oil ensures the shadows are blendable and possess more of a creamy textue.
I love my brights for spring so the 8 I have chosen here are:
615 Fig Leaf
015 Moonlight Kiss
310 Berry Cheeky (such a cute name)
515 Blue Over You
410 Blackcurrant Affair
105 Oh, Honey
115 Be My Clementine
510 Something Blue
I love the names of them - the emphasise on colour CRUSH means all the shadows have romantical names from Grape Expectations to Steel My Heart.
The last duo pictured are my two favourite overall colours although it is very nice to see a true black available that is so easy to smoke out and blend. I love Be My Clementine as a coral eyeshadow is unusual but on the inside corners and eyebrow bone it INSTANTLY brings warmth to my make-up. The blue is dazzling! So bright! So summery!
And the two together scream holiday! I like to wear the coral colour all over the lid and then line my lower lash line with the bright blue for a pop of colour.
Each eyeshadow is valued at £7 which to be fair is very good value considering the colour range, the colour pay-off and the shadow's consistency. GO check out the Colour Crushes and on this valentine's day I hope you guys fall in love
cheese...
love G x




No comments:
Post a Comment