Well the other day, the lovely people at Boots sent me a £2 off voucher, ultimately to entice me to the amazing colour range Essie has to offer. At £7.99 normal price, they are not the cheapest high street nail polishes on the scene, especially with brands like Rimmel and Maybelline enhancing the quality of their nail polishes and colour spectrums.
Walking to the stand is amazing - wholly dedicated to nail polishes the stand is not cluttered with eye products or blushes and bronzers...it's nail polishes ONLY.
I was so overwhelmed with shades I was grateful for the best-sellers section that gave me an inkling of what's been loved recently. I'd heard a lot about Fiji but feared such a pale colour and it was sold out! So I moved on to my second most wanted : Merino Cool.
I love the neutrals and this one has a clear purple undertone.
I love the finish as its not streaky at all and oh so glossy!
Worth the investment, but worth the research too I'm glad I chose such a lush wearable colour. Yes neutrals are quite boring but colours are everywhere for spring/summer, this is a life relationship....LONG-TERM.
Love G x


I find essies to be hit and miss but they have such a wonderful selection of cream colours it's hard to pass on any of them :P
ReplyDelete