Friday, 12 July 2013

Graduation Lipstick

This is called learning with lipstick and my lipstick collection grows with one of the new Bare Minerals Lipsticks. I would never think ah bare minerals for a new lippie, but oh boy I'm glad my free-lance make up saviour Sunita took me to the concessions in Debenhams and showed me their divineness. This lipstick is special because it is now known as my graduation lipstick and I'd love to share that milestone with you guys who take the time to read my blog.


 


I graduated from the University of Birmingham and they take things pretty seriously there with a black skirt and white top it meant the only pop of colour could be on my lips. This Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick called Get Ready costs £16 but feelunique.co.uk always has offers so check that out. This rosy pink reminds me of summer but at the same time is a lot more wearable than the neon bright pinks I always seem to be drawn to. The ease of this lippie is complimented by its chic packaging and smooth application. So gorgeous, so pigmented and so hydrating - literally I am so in love with these bare mineral lipsticks. If you love satin finishes with a great colour pay-off you have to go and give this a try - even if its just to disturb the ladies on the concession stand. The range includes a gorgeous coral, easy nudes and striking reds too which I am saving my pennies for; so guys give me a push and a nudge, I need a little justification for another few lipsticks.









I am so grateful for this week of sun especially as graduations took place across the country.
Three years has flown by and now I have that diploma all those folders of notes and definitions can be recycled. I am now learning how to be a grown up as lets face it University gives you independence but maturity only to an extent; I am still a big kid at heart and now the big bad world is knocking.

Guys do following me on bloglovin - the button is at the top left on my blog, it makes it so easy to read and comment, I love following you guys!

Take care 

G x




No comments:

Post a Comment