1. Rituals Line Up Eyebrow Pencil
Yesterday I wrote a post about this new eyebrow pencil I am trying and loving! I have it in Brunette, grab it whilst its 50% off at only £4 and read my post here.
2. Eylure Individual Lashes Ultra Natural Knot Free Black
Mouth full to read but very explanatory. These are around £5 and I am stocking up. Now I never get on with false lashes and always end up pulling them off, or losing one or getting darned irritated, but when I tried these individual lashes I'm finding myself wearing them on the reg. So comfortable and a great quality glue that smells actually pleasant (this being in comparison to the duo lash glue). The individual lashes also come with a lash remover solution which dissolves the glue making them easy to remove. This is a variety pack too so there are different lengths to position as you please. Contact Lense friendly and Georgia-friendly. YAY
3. Lush Lemon Fluttery Cuticle Butter
This is a super duper duperrr thick butter perfect for my extra dry cuticles and elbows that smells lush (excuse the pun). It combines organic lemon extract and shea butter and coconut oil and lavender oil and mango oil and avocado oil - good stuff right? It literally obliterates dry bobbly bits and smells lovely. I just can't get over how thick it is!
4. Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Make Up
This product is not available in the UK yet COME ON REVLON GIVE IT TO US. I always envied Nicole Guerriero apply this product, creating a beautiful base so effortlessly. She named this one of top 2 favourite drugstore foundation and I can definitely see why. I have mine in the colour Caramel which is perfect for when I have a tan. I have only just started to use this as it was too dark beforehand; I didn't realise they have so many more colour options in the US! Darn. It is so long lasting claiming it lasts for 24 hours and so easy to blend into the skin. Beautiful foundation and comes in gorgeous glass packaging! It's not oily or cakey or heavy - its lovely so if you can get your hands on it I would highly recommend it.
without foundation on the left, with foundation on the right -
evens out complexion without heaviness
5. Mac Mineraliza Eye Shadow in Mix & Switch
This I think was limited edition or has been discontinued by MAC but the Love Connection duo is a similar colour although not as bronzey. This is a highly pigmented duo that I think is perfect for summer. The lighter champagne-gold colour is a gorgeous highlight/tear duct colour and the bronze colour is stunning just washed over the lid and under the eyes to create a smokey bronze look. These are the colours I love to wear in the summer. Warm browns, bronzes, champagnes and just easy neutrals with that added red heat!
without flash
with flash
6. The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser
This beauty is basically a primer for oily/blemished skin. I use it after I moisturise to instantly mattify my skin without over drying. It improves the appearance of my large pores - although nothing can actually modify the size of pores except surgery, this does make them appear less noticeable. It smells divine, like lemons and tea tree and the fact it doubles up as a primer helping my make up last. My skin is left smooth and a little bit of this product goes a long way.
7. Tea Tree Blemish Stick
This blemish fighter is so underrated! I have always used pure tea tree oil to combat spots but this is so handbag/travel friendly and works just as well. It has a doe-foot application like a lipgloss and provides a small amount of blemish gel to apply directly onto spots. I pop it onto a clean finger and then to my blemishes just because I don't want the gel to get all contaminated and icky. This does not over dry my skin and actually has minimised my spots. I was not expecting much but I was pleasantly surprised!
8. Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
Time for a high end product, oh mama I use this sparingly because I like to eat and if I kept repurchasing this I'd have no money to live. But this is a beaut. The beauty flash balm provides instant brightening and luminosity. If you apply it without rubbing it in and then your foundation it completely changes your complexion leaving it perfectly flawless and less fatigued. Amazing product and I'll try to make it last until August.
9. No 7 Brow and Lash Brush
Everyday spooly, everyday use & everyday love. Easy to find and perhaps my most used beauty tool as I'm a brow junkie!
I have been loving a lot of songs recently from Naughty Boy feat. Sam Smith La La La to Jessie J feat. Big Sean and Dizzee Rascal Wild but my actual favourite favourite favourite song this month is
Eliza Doolittle - Big When I was Little
I love Eliza Doolittle she's so retro and current at the same time. Adoring her feature in the Disclosure tune thats everywhere at the moment too. Ah lots of love to Miss Doolittle.
June Favourite Show
I am a reality show ADDICT I watch practically all the Real Housewives shows, Kardashians, Made in Chelsea etc. but I have really been love Chasing the Saturdays.
I love the Saturdays and I think the show is amazing as you get an insight into a UK girl band that actually likes each other (no offence Sugababes etc.) and how they coped through so many milestones (no spoilers here). They seem so genuine and lovely, give it a watch guys!
These are all my June favourites friends. Please comment below and share with me your favourite!
Thank you for reading
Love G xx






I love all of the songs you mentioned :D I love the Saturdays too <3 xx
ReplyDeletehttp://daisychainsintherain.wordpress.com/
summer music is the best! x
Delete