Rituals is a luxury brand for Home and Body inspired by aromatherapy, spa (body and soul) and philosophy - to create rituals in your health & beauty rather than routines. CUTE.
I picked up a Line Up eye brow pencil in their sale recently for £4 - a double ended brow pencil with a little brush comb. I was really happy to learn that Rituals does not test on animals either.
I got the pencil in Brunette which the lovely lady in the Lakeside store said was the darkest colour available. I opened the box and the pencil was sharpened to a fine tip which allows for easy application so I hope my Nars or Body Shop sharpener can recreate that fine nib. The other end is a highlight pencil, similar in colour tone to the Benefit High Brow. So after filling in my brows and shaping them with the brunette colour I run two fine lines of the highlight on my brow bone and blend with my fingers.
This brow pencil states it is made using a mild formula with
NO preservatives & NO perfume
It is made from pure minerals and natural gemstones (not sure what that means) but yeah I have been really loving using this when I am in a hurry and have no time to apply my MUFE aqua brow. It'll be great for travel too although I feel the brush isn't all that and prefer to comb my brows with a spooly.
I cannot leave the house without brows - what's your one make-up must do??
Love G xx




Looks like a great brow pencil, I might have to try this - I only have one item of Rituals makeup and it is a mascara :)x
ReplyDeletewww.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk