Sunday, 30 June 2013

Stripping: A Guilty Pleasure

STRIPPING MY NOSE OF BLACKHEADS OF COURSE! come on friends :) Right so I have always enjoyed using the Biore Pore Packs as I get great satisfaction from seeing all the blackheads and gunk living of my nose get pulled away. Biore do a black version (I got these from Malaysia but they are on ebay) of these pore strips these days so I can see even more clearly the oils and sebum I have removed - oh the satisfaction!

Now there have always been mixed reviews and a level of controversy surrounding this method of removing blackheads. Some describe the strips as plasters and therefore as a brutal method of removing blackheads and of course there is no guarantee the entire blackhead has been removed from the pore - well I like them. I like that it is removing build-up from my pores that clearly my make-up remover and exfoliators and such just aren't getting to; I like that I can see that its been removed and that its only a once a week thing and I do enjoy the Oil Absorbing Powder that is on the strip that ensure my nose is mattified after I have removed the strip.

Method:

1. Remove the strip and jiggle in round ensure the pre-cut strips are loose. This allows the strip to shape around your nose.

2. Wet your nose

3. Dry your hands

4. Peel of the strip and stick it to your wet nose

5. 10 minutes later or when the strip is stiff (not too long) peel back





















I then follow with my toner, pore refining serum and moisturiser.

No I am not going to show you the rubbish I pulled off my nose. THATS MINE TO SEE as well quite frankly it was grim. Once a week PAMPER for my nose - well actually it leaves my nozzle a little red so I do recommend this as a night time treatment.

Tell me guys are you YAY or NAY the biore pore strips?

Other great blackhead removers include scrubs and this infamous utensil - let me know if you want a review!

Love G

x

No comments:

Post a Comment