Okay first things first I apologise for not having posted in over a month, there has been a lot of big changes for me! Not only have I got a new job (I still love you Body Shop), I have up-rooted and moved to Guildford (Surrey), got new housemates and a new working environment. Lots of news and firsts and also the fact I am broke until payday and living for the weekends, means I think my very first WISHLIST is in order.
Okay now this is definitely a high-end wish list, and definitely all wishes as no way could I fathom spending this amount on myself when I need to do things like eat and.....drink?!
I'm not going to insult your intelligence as I believe you can figure out what text relates to what pictures.
1. Rituals Sweet Sunrise - £16.50
Something for my new home would be nice and delicious - this smells divine and exactly what I'd like to soothe me after a days work.
2. Skin Base Foundation - £27
Desperately do I want to go get colour matched for this cult product, which I think will be lovely in the colder month as it won't be too heavy and will let my skin breathe as central heating and gail force winds begin to grace the UK again.
3. Chanel Le Blush Creme De Chanel in Revelation - £27
I happened to be in Debenhams the day these were released last month and the consultant was eager to demonstrate this long-lasting cream finish. The colour pigmentation is lovely and it did not leave me with a chalky finish whatsoever. Lovely.
This baby caught my eye in House of Fraser as I innocently explored Guildford. It is so pretty and professional that all my bags now seem rubbish in comparison. Gentlemen this is what goes through a lady's mind when she sees something BEAUTIFUL.
5. Mango Belted Sartorial Trousers - £29.99
This pair of skinny cropped trousers would be perfect in the office with a lovely blouse or even for a night out with a tank & heels. I have a soft spot these days for navy skinny trousers these days. Marks and Spencer's also do some stunning pairs.
6. Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask - £11-£22
This mask would be an essential for those of you with dry/dehydrated skin aka. a winter must-have. We all know that hydrated, smooth skin appears healthier, younger and more radiant so why not try a mask that you use whilst you sleep - makes it easier if you ask me.
7. Ted Baker NITCHA Bow Collar Dress - £149
adorable. dress. that is all.
I hope to be posting more now that I have internet and a pay slip coming in...eventually.
Take care
G x

Loving the blush shade and the bag <3
ReplyDeletewww.krystelcouture.com ♥