Wednesday, 9 October 2013

September Favourites

I'm finally feeling like I'm loving things again and I know its late but hey ho I'm going to do my September beaus anyway. Hope you agree and feel free to recommend/share your favourites!




1. Dior Couture Colour Eyeshadow Palette 734


 I cannot seem to find this on many websites but still see it in many department store. I have a miniature version from a christmas set and adore the colours inside which are perfect for interviews and the professional world! I wouldn't call them shimmery shades but they have a little bit of sparkle to them making them modest but effective. Perfect for any occasion and the light gold shade is amazing for highlighting the eyebrows and inner tear duct area.



I'm obsessed with this colour for a light wash of colour on the lid or smoked out with a warm toned brown/black! This formulation is so easy to blend and layer, and it is pigmented with very little fall down so worth £7 in every way. Look out for delicious bodyshop vouchers on vouchercodes guys! Currently there is 35% off the UK website making the Colour Crush eyeshadows only £4.55 each - eat your heart out or smoke your eyes up ;) !


                                                
Back on the favourites list. I still cannot believe how cheap this product is and how little you need to create a flawless, lightweight but pretty full coverage look. I need to powder this foundation and always need to be paying attention as the product can rush out the spout (no pump) but it is a gorgeous finish thats easily accessibly, build-able and loveable


SKINCARE

4. Clarins Cleansing Milk with Gentian for combination/oily skin
Look out for my big Clarins Post! This was one of my purchases and is so lovely on my skin. It smells beautiful and is great for a combination skin as it does not over-dry nor is it heavy (which you would expect from creamy cleansers). My skin feels so clean and nourished - I use this twice a day, everyday, without fail!

I love a multi-purpose item that smells this good. My favourite mask from The Body Shop which cleanses like a standard mask, exfoliates the skin gently - from the oat granules in the formula and moisturises with gorgeous smelling community fair trade honey. Leave on for ten minutes and then I like to wash it off using a flannel/muslin cloth just to ensure my skin feels as soft as possible.

6. Clarins Pore Minimizing Serum
I have had this Clarins product for some time and it lasts so long! 1-2 pumps is all I need which i gently push against my skin particularly along my t-zone and around the nose where my pores are most visible. This also preps my skin for make-up and really does work when it comes to improving the appearance of pores.

7. The Body Shop Blemish Fade Night Lotion
You can use that 35% off code (SMOKY) against this beauty as well. My skin has been particularly oily these past few months and I find this really helps to moisturise my skin in the evenings but at the same time help reduce the size of my blemishes and improve the appearance of any scars. I love the smell of tea tree - mmmmmmm medicinal

                                       HAIRCARE


I found this in my haircare drawer after craving a treatment for my hair and wow have I fallen in love! This hair serum by Regis (hair salons UK-wide) known as Silk Drops can be applied to damp or dry hair. It creates a soft texture to my hair, emits shine that does not look greasy, smells gorgeous and even helps me to smooth out kinks that my endless top-knot creates.  


What are your favourites? 

Love G 
x

1 comment:

  1. That Dior eyeshadow palette looks amazing! I love your blog! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete