I am going to do a Best of 2013 series - blogging about favourites, hits/misses and more intuitively about brands going into 2014. This blog is personal to me and therefore reflects my opinion and taste.
Nearly a year ago I started this blog to express the beauty products I love and this series will truly exhibit this :) thanks guys!
First off! KIKO - a brand I will want to buy, try and rave about more in 2014!
I purchased 3 types of lip product from Kiko Regent Street a few weeks back and if you have never been into a Kiko store they have a spectacular range of finishes and colours.
CANDY SHOP for MAKE UP LOVERS.
Kiko Kiss Balm in 07 Strawberry with SPF 15
Not only is this lip balm highly moisturising, it is tinted with a good SPF and smells of strawberry! So many wins. It leaves a little subtle sheen to the lips and costs £5.90. If strawberry is not your thing though there are a range of other scents/colours to tempt you here.
Kiko VELVET MAT LIPSTICK in 614 Dark Berry
I am a sucker for packaging and this looks so expensive in its glam gold bullet - but it only costs £6.90.For the festive season I was looking for a Matte finish lipstick in a Berry tone and this jumped out of me. It glides on easily and does not over dry my lips like other matte formulations. See here.
Kiko SMART LIPSTICK in 903 Candy Rose
No possible way to fault a £3.90 lippie that is a great nude, albeit pinker than my other nudes, with a shot of shimmer through it. It is paraben free and nourishes your lips upon application. 24 shades will cater to anyone looking for a lip colour for a one-off (A super bright for example) or if your new to lipstick this formulation is the one; here.
Swatches (left to right): Strawberry Kiss Balm, Smart Lipstick, Velvet Mat Lipstick
I have been using the Berry tone a lot lately - I first blot and blend out a layer of the velvet mat lipstick then apply a second layer to intensify and stain the lips.
As this is the Brand I wish to Try More of please tell me what I should be trying!!
Love
G x








No comments:
Post a Comment