Basically I have been stuck in a "blogger rut."
1. I did not do my eyebrows for 2 whole months. WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT! Monobrow gloria was out in full force and I just did not care. They have been tamed now thank god, the threader has never had to work so hard to tame the forestry about my eyes.
2. I cut my hair off, the above photo is a before shot, and now my hair is this length:
Cutting about 7-8 inches off has saved me time and resulted in me using less heat in my hair. At the same time this a result of my sheer laziness to maintain the mane.
3. I did not buy any new make up in the month of March. No mascaras, no bronzers, NOT EVEN LIPSTICKS. This is where I seriously started to question my sanity. The curse has been broken having splurged on rimmel essentials and ransacking Kiko.
NEWSFLASH: "Kiko is now in Guildford guys!...you'll find me there most weekends, making up for dry March"
4. I have worn neutrals for the whole of 2014 so far. My eye is a canvas for classic neutrals...what can I say? I have been urging my friends to inspire me to wear colour. In the form of clothes, accessories and make-up. I am not ready to retire the red lip, but I need to remember to put it on in the morning instead of faffin about deciding what socks to wear.
5. Face masks have become an ancient memory. Pampering myself and indulging in treats - time to restart this. I gave myself a sheet mask last night and already I feel better!
Make-up, skincare, beauty is still my passion, time to get more involved.
Writing all this down makes me think, JUST GET ON WITH IT YOU HAVE ENOUGH LIPPIE FOR 100 GEORGIA'S AND THEN SOME.
How do you get out of a rut and refresh your momentum?
Lots of Love & Apologies
Georgia
x

Aww I think your regaining yourself, xoxo.
ReplyDeleteMe too! Spring time fresh I hope! x
DeleteWonderful post and I couldn't agree more with everything especially using less heat on your hair :) I used to always use straighteners and chemical dyes and ever since giving them up I have noticed my hair grow so long and get its natural shine and strength back! xx
ReplyDeletewww.krystelcouture.com
Real Techniques Core Collection Giveaway ♥