My brows - I seem to feel naked without my eyebrows on.
I have complicated eyebrows, they are sparse long hairs which make them difficult to shape, pluck and trim. I would so rather have lots of little short hairs, but you have got to live with what your mama gave you, and so this is how I do my eyebrows.
I'd appreciate any of your product recommendations and eyebrows tips & tricks.
Un. Your brows are supposed to be sisters not twins, now I don't have a twin - I have a brother, so I guess that terminology applies too. I diverse - eyebrows should't match but should be related (you don't want joey brows - I love Friends)
Deux. Your eyebrows literally frame your eyes so it can really make a difference to your entire look. Eyebrows can make you look angry, sad, young, stern, mature etc. (think of all the emoticons you get where the eyebrows change!) You cannot change your eyes although they are a canvas - this emphasises moreso how your eyebrows are truly a frame!
Gel vs. Pencil
Depending on how I feel I will use either gel or pencil to fill in and shape my brows, both use the same motion.
Feather the product through your brow - less is more.
And keep a spoolie to hand to ensure your brow hairs are all in agreement.
Top to Bottom:
1. Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Brown - £4.99
3. No 7 Spoolie, they now make a different eyebrow tool which you can view here.
Aqua Brow
Again, I want to reiterate how a little of goes a long way - especially when it comes to AQUA BROW. I use this with my Elf Studio Small Angled Brush .
This waterproof product is great for all weather and super-duper long-lasting if you plan to go out after work. No brow smudges or touch ups necessarily. I still set it with the brow gel just for a bit of extra security (what with my oily t-zone) but that is totally optional.
Eye Brow Pencil
Pencils are a bit less fancy pants and so reliable. Make sure you don't draw the hairs in, light stroke are your best friend and again, I like to set with my brow gel.
Everyone has different, but beautiful brows. I get brow envy a lot and HD brows are on my summer wish list. I would love to know any brow faux pas you've had or hooray moments!
Love Georgia
x








No comments:
Post a Comment