Bonjour all!
The term haul still gets to me, so I am claiming these as impulse buys! Where the make-up-loving devil on my shoulder took over my body and walked me straight into Kiko.
Now when it comes to the historical town of Guildford, Kiko is the best thing since Five Guys and Bubble Tea rocked up. And these are things I can buy and keep - not eat and regret (I never regret eating)!
Here's what I picked up:
+ Super Glossy, High Shine, Fuller Lips
- Doesn't smell of anything
+ Great Pigment, glides onto lips
- Not very long lasting
+ Great colour, packaging and payoff
+ Long lasting, high end packaging, staying power and easy to blend
- Brass one is a bit too shimmery for me, would suit fair skin tones who want a champagne wash on the lid
+ Beautiful colour alike to Laura Mercier design, easy to blend and very pigmented, mirror in the box
Let me know your impulse buys! I love living vicariously.
Love
G
x









Hey,
ReplyDeleteI love KIKO too. It is super affordable and great quality for its price :)
Nika x