insert selfie:
And eaten £30 worth of Dominos with two of my besties I am wide awake. What a better time to blog - the glitz, glam and political huzzah that is Euro Vision has energised me and I cannot stop whistling. Appropriately, I feel like I should share my night time skincare routine...who knows... maybe by the end, I'll have calmed down #nopromises
Hold up - let's have a look at my Dominos order....
DROOL
Okay - here are the products I have been loving to undress my skin with.
Step 1: Cleanse
with
or
Clarins Cleanser from this post when I am feeling lazy
Step 2: Tone
HOLY GRAIL Bioderma Sensibio (only 1 litre left, going to have to book Paris!)
Step 3: Lips
Vaseline Cherry Petroleum Jelly
I got mine in Malaysia but you can get it on Amazon here, hurrah for globalisation ay.
Step 4: Eyes and Serum
TWO FAVOURITES OF THE YEAR SO FAR
Step 4: Moisturise
A few notes about the products:
- The hot cloth cleanser and the Clarins cleanser I massage into my skin and then either wash off with the assistance of a clean muslin cloth OR I remove the cleanser and my muggy make up with a micellar water soaked cotton pad.
- When you tone try not to tug at your skin or your eyes! Swipe upwards, fight gravity girls and boys!
- TBS Serum Oil OH MY GOD - this is so loved by me and my mother right now. Like I feel I could write a whole post about this. I worked for The Body Shop for 5 years and this is one of their best new product launches. Pipette some oil onto clean fingers and massage into skin (upwards again) to boost circulation, hydrate and smooth.
Extra treat = few drops into moisturiser for pure skin-lovin goodness. YUM
- Ring finger application of the GinZing Eye Cream please - light dabs, no pulling or rubbing.
The little light reflectors and caffeine infused formula is great for tired, puffy and sore eyes. My dark circles are still there, but man are they being hugged and caressed.
Let me know what you use to get rid of a day of make-up.
And if you watched EuroVision please share with me your thoughts! IT WAS BRILLIANT DENMARK, GOOD WORK!!
thanks for reading!
Love G x





Pizza looks delicious! I only watched part of the Eurovision but I'd love to make a night of it with friends!
ReplyDeleteI keep seeing the Origins Ginzing Eye Cream everywhere! I may have to purchase it myself!
Tsui.
Fashion Ganache.