Saturday, 29 December 2012

By Jove BioDerma!

Bioderma is a French company stocked with clever dermatologists, researchers and scientists developing brilliant skincare.
I have recently fallen in love with this: Bioderma Sébium H20


I have read many blogs reviewing the H20 for sensitive skin (Sensibio - red/pink bottle cap) that have all been positive, but my skin type is far more combination to oily so I opted for the Sébium variety of the toner. I tend to get an oily t-zone with shine particularly on my forehead; I suffered from acne late in puberty with terrible breakouts across my cheeks and forehead forcing me to go to my GP and obtain strong, drying prescription creams. 

Now my acne has healed and cleared up I have been very conscious of keeping my skin clean. If there is one thing to learn about me it is that I adore toners I have a shelf filled with them! But they are all staying put now that I have a litre of Bioderma to get through. 

Pouring some (you do not need much) onto an ordinary cotton pad and sweeping across my face/neck any leftover make-up and sebum is removed. I leave my face to dry for a few seconds before applying moisturiser. I use this everyday, twice a day and have found my skin feels fresh, clean and looks healthy without over-drying. My pores also seem less visible and I have found I only suffer from the odd blemish rather than a mass breakout.

I am glad I opted for this range for combination skin - remember guys to go for what is best for YOU! Your skin type, your skin regime and your skin needs. 

Anyone else tried this range? What have you guys found best for you?
Please Follow, Comment and feel free to email me!
Love xx


No comments:

Post a Comment