Monday, 31 December 2012

A Little Lush Treat


This is my third item EVER from Lush; I have never been a big fan as I never saw a need for bath bombs being a shower-girl myself and that is what I tend to associate them with! Boy was I wrong
Following heavy consumptions of wine, chocolates and Christmas accompaniments my skin has been feeling a bit oilier than the norm and I wanted to sort it before forthcoming events. Also the known fact university final year assignments are at the forefront of my mind is making my skin extra uneven - boo!
So I got the DARK ANGELS FRESH FACIAL CLEANSER 




It looked a bit weird to begin with but smells quite nice actually: 


I proceeded by taking a pinch of the cleanser, not very much (literally what is shown in the picture above), then added some warm water mixing it into a paste - instantly you can tell that THIS IS GOING TO BE EXFOLIATING and indeed it twas.

scrubby scrub scrub circular motions scrub scrub...

And then I washed it off and patted my skin dry. 
Not going to lie I looked at myself in the mirror when I had applied it and it looked like I'd stuck my face in mud but hey, the best things are natural! 
Washing it off my skin felt SO CLEAN and appeared really mattified. 

I find I do not have to use it every day as it is a strong cleanser.
I do need to follow with my Bioderma and moisturiser as I think it is the charcoal that scrubs the skin of excess oils. 
Currently I am loving this product, it is great for oily/combination complexions and I reckon it is going to last me some time as you literally only need a PINCH.

LOVE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! X

1 comment:

  1. Ill have to try this! Ive been having the same problemwith my skin lately as well. Also, your skin is gorgeou! new follower :)
    Girl Meets Beauty

    ReplyDelete