Sunday, 6 January 2013

Topshop Nail Polish - 21st Birthday Present & Request

Hi everybody!
Now week 1 of 2013 has basically ended, it means back to work, uni, college and school! Now some people like new stationary and others new shoes but I love to rock a new nail polish! Aimee, a blogger herself and college buddy of mine got me a pair of Topshop nail polishes in some lush colours. I always get nail polishes as I need well manicured nails for work and when I don't fancy a pop of colour on the lips/eyes - the nails always work.

This is my Topshop nail collection with the addition of my 2 new beauties:

Today I will be reviewing green room (far right) a beautiful, bright, enhanced mint green with more bluey tones rather than yellow.
Topshop nail polishes NEED two coats, one coat will be translucent and not give the full effect of the true colour in the bottle. I advise you be careful when applying the second coat to avoid streaks as this formulation is a bit looser than nail polishes such as Barry M Nail Paints and Revlon polishes.



I love the colour and the shine the polish has, which makes my nails look lovely and healthy, I have a few streaks but that is just my poor application technique today! It dries quite quick - great for me because the moment I have painted my nails I want to do something and always chip it. My other polishes from Topshop last well without chipping so I will report back if this is alike to them. 

Thank you Aimee for getting me a polish in my favourite colour group, green and I hope you get one for yourself!
Hope everyone has a pop of colour this month!
Love G x

No comments:

Post a Comment