Friday, 29 March 2013

Fixing the Barnet

Winter or "spring" as they have been calling it, has been a drag.

So I have been trying a variety of hair treatments, oils and masks to boost my hair. I've been growing my hair as I had a full fringe and mixed layers put in back in October. And now I want to grow out my "bangs" probably just to cut them back in again!

My gem? Affordable, accessible and easy :

Pantene 2 minute Deep Repair Masque  normally £4.69 but being the bargain hunter I am I picked it up for a couple pounds in Sainsburys! Food shopping and beyond in that abode.


Dampen the hair first - I have SO MUCH hair thats thick and damaged this took a while using an atomiser water spray, so I ended up dunking my barnet in the sink!

Be generous with application starting from the bottom of the hair and working towards the roots, that way the ends get more nourishment in the allotted time.

I left it for 5-7 minutes even though it says 2 minutes mainly cos I got distracted - the formula doesn't drip and when pinned back I honestly ended up helping my housemate bake some cupcakes!


 

Washing the masque out in the shower first by rinsing it out, then I shampooed and conditioned my hair using the accompanying products in the range maximising the smoothness and shine to my locks.

I let my hair dry naturally to avoid any added heat damage then brushed it through when nearly dry.


With no blow drying or styling, my hair was soft, sleek and pretty much straight as I think the photos show. It felt amazing and smelt lovely - my boys that are friends thought I had extensions in because my hair looked so different and healthier. Well I'm taking it as a compliment - I hope they weren't insinuating that my hair looked fake and plastic!

I adore this and use it once a week - on a Sunday...just so you know!

Anyone else used this product? Any hair care tips boys and girls?

Love georgia
x



1 comment:

  1. your hair looks lush :)

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete