Friday, 8 March 2013

No.7 Warm Nude Nail Colour Review

Rifling through my cake tin of nail polishes I came across this beauty which I actually had not even opened: it's the No.7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Highland Mist (Now number 3, previously number 180). I have it in the old packaging but the formula has not changed from my experience of having some of the newer No. 7 Polishes.


I must have bought this with one of those No. 7 vouchers and forgot about it! Its a colour like no other in my collection. The warmth of this nude makes it appear almost terracotta-like on my nails. It has quite a shiny finish although in my photos it appears quite matte. I used two coats and found it to dry pretty quickly and the colour to really suit a lot of different accessories/outfits.




I think this would be good over the summer when I get bored of my brights and am too broke to buy new shades, as it is unusual but still so warm.
For £6 they are good nail polishes but when Boots choose to do those money off vouchers (which they've now changed to only £3 off make-up) I always am drawn to their colour selection of nail polishes. 

Let me know if you would like to see my nail polish collection or have any colours that have spoken to you lately!

Love G x

No comments:

Post a Comment